Friday, 9 April 2010

Quiet

Have you ever listened to the quiet? The absolute, scary quiet in which we are forced to hear our thoughts..our conscience?..Many of us are always listening to some music..some outside noise..some commotion..we are aware,yet unaware of it..there's a sense of being connected..being a part of..this world..i can hear a dog bark..d incessant droning of the fan as I write this..ther's is a feeling..knowing that I don't have to hear myself think..maybe,I won't like what I hear..maybe I don't want to hear whatever it is..and am more interested in what the outer world has to say..We always try to follow what someone perceived as the-guy-who-knows-more-about-this-than-me types...we end up being on par with the other thousands of his/her followers..and we are happy..after all,we are not in the bottom half,right? But what if,this same guy tells you that listen to yourself..will you?..and,what if, you stop being on par with others,but overtake them? Again,here you have to block out all the sound from outside as well as inside..that mindless chatter which goes on in your brain..and really focus..your conscience is a little timid..he will only speak when he thinks that no-one is paying attention..now, you will hear it..the brilliant idea..which suits you fine..uttered by your conscience..

No comments:

Post a Comment