You all must be thinking what's with the 'namesake'?...why is a book's/movie's name taken as a sign? Actually, it's a play on the word-namesake..I took it as for name's sake..that is..have to give a name..so therein lies the inspiration.
Just to clarify..haven't read the book..saw the mmovie..my take..Tabu was fantabulous..as usual..
When you are known as a bibliophile..someone who writes poems, articles..whose vocab is good..who's into lit..people expect you to have a blog..People who do have blogs tend to display the same stuff which we can find on their facebook/orkut profiles too..I guess this is coz people are afraid of critisism...when they know that something is good..they publish it..
We almost never get to hear their thoughts..All of us are curious as to what goes on in the minds of the poets,writers,novelists near us..what makes them write?..what exactly do they have that makes them tag a few words together & make sense..beauty..art out of them? The words they write 'say' something..make us think..wow..how come when I put the same words together they don't sound so good?
We are always a little bit in awe of these people who can make the words dance to their own tunes..like magic..when they put something together..it makes us glad that we are human..that we can enjoy & maybe understand what they mean..so, here's to these 'awe-some' & 'awe-inducing' beings..
I guess this is it for now,ciao!
Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment